Read More >>
However, there doesn't seem to be much hope for perhaps more months to come. On May 15, 2020, the House passed another package for stimulus relief.The Heroes Act would provide $3 trillion as follows:
* a second $1,200 stimulus check as another one-time payment. In the place of $500 for each child, families would get $1,200 for every household member to a maximum of $6,000.
* extended COVID-19 unemployment of an extra $600 per month beyond the looming July 31, 2020, current finale and let it last until January of 2021.
* $200 billion in hazard pay for essential workers
* aid for state, local and tribal government budget shortfalls so that vital workers like first responders, teachers, health workers, and more wouldn't lose their jobs.
* $175 billion housing assistance for renters and homeowners to help with rent, mortgage and utility payments.
5 Natural Remedies For Wrinkles
Skin loses it’s elasticity and moisture with age. Find natural remedies to help prevent the look of aging. Research womens skin products
6 IBS Symptoms
Understand symptoms and find the right treatment. Search alternative treatments for ulcerative colitis.
* $75 billion for coronavirus testing, isolation, and tracing efforts.
* It is unknown if police reform will have to be included.
The size of the package is in contention. The House's bill is worth $3 trillion. The Senate majority leader said they won't go over $1 trillion. PresidentTrump also wants to include a minimum of $2 trillion to help the American businesses and their workers get back on their feet.
What is the delay?
Congress has not set a date for a vote on this stimulus package, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stated that the Senate may wait until the end of July to even start working on the bill that apparently will need major negotiations. There is a scheduled two-week recess from July 3 until July 17, and the executive branch may possibly work on its proposal through July. All that has to happen before hopefully receiving a signature from the president. Then would come waiting for weeks more before you receive a payment.
How much money could you possibly get?
They cannot pinpoint how much money families and individuals could receive. The final amount would depend on how much money is allocated to the size of the entire stimulus and how much is for individual checks.
How might you receive your payment, if one is approved?
It might be different from the first stimulus payment, which was made by direct deposit, a paper check, or a prepaid debit card. The House Financial Services Committee has also discussed "digital dollars" that could make it easier for some recipients to get their money, especially those that don't have a bank account.
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author. This content has not been paid for by any advertiser nor does Answer.Expert recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. This article is provided for informational purposes only. Answer.Expert does not provide professional advice of any kind. You should seek guidance from your medical, financial, legal, or other professional representative with any questions you many have about your personal situation.